Wednesday, March 9, 2011

'Beastly' Movie Ratings

I really didn't expect the feedback about this movie -- or maybe I was just so hopeless romantic and I have a little crush on Mr. Pettyfer.

 Rotten Tomatoes only gave 21% and it says that this movie is misguided, poorly written and actors aren't good. That is so sad! I've been waiting for this movie --- only to be disappointed?

There was one comment that probably will change my mind to like this movie or even spend a dime and time to be bother. She said:
Imagine Beauty and the Beast rewritten by a pack of teen girls high on Twilight and Gossip Girl, and you get an idea of what you're in for with Beastly.
Or Maybe I will like it -- coz I'm teen at heart! Well, let's watch it or whatever. It's for us to find out!

3 comments:

  1. I liked it - If your'e a fan of this genre (romantic fantasy), you wouldn't be disappointed. It's not a master piece but it's fun and refreshing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve heard some good things and bad things about it. I’ll be watching it on my phone tonight so we’ll have to reconvene to share our thoughts. I love working for DISH because I not only know about all of their technology but also about their great deals. In fact, right now they’re offering the Sling Adapter free. To find out how you can get it and get TV on your phone, check out http://bit.ly/k1ZtGO. It eliminates the pain of waiting for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really bummed with the ending in the movie. The book was so dramatic with the shooting and all and the movie it just was like that's it! It was like when you think you have a really cool firework and you light it and all it does is one little poof. Kinda a disappoint at the end. The movie was ok and I enjoyed it to an extent.

    ReplyDelete